Страницы

воскресенье, 27 мая 2012 г.

You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore, and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say, I can't tell you anymore.

I can't tell you why the people that have meant the most to me pop 
up at the weirdest times. But I have a feeling in my heart that those 
people are meant to be in my life, because no matter how long we don't 
talk, no matter how much we argue, things go back to normal.
 
 
 
Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used 
to be, or lose that person completely Because sometimes you have to step 
outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant 
to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.
 
 
 Look me in the eyes, like anyone has 
yet to do. And tell me who I am, 
who I am to you. 
 
 It took me a long time to 
realize this and I think I'm starting to, but sometimes what you want 
isn't always what you get. But in the end, what you get is so much 
better then what you wanted.
 
 
 
 
 Some people say it'll 
never happen, and we're just wasting time. But good things come when you
 least expect them, so I don't really mind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 It's not about those who are there when you need them. It's about who's been there the 
 entire time.
 
 

 
 There are two kinds of people in your life. People that are there to pick you up, 
and people who are there to push you down. In the end, you're going to thank them.

 

 
  
I complain non-stop about how you have changed and all that shit, but what I am seeing now is that 
you didn't change, you were just never who i thought you were to begin.
 
 
 From this point on I'm going to treat people exactly how they 
treat me. Some should be glad. Others should be scared.
 
 Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
 
 
 
 I don't believe in "the one". It's so stereotypical. You can't always get the perfect 
guy, or the perfect circumstances. Sometimes you just have to take the good with 
the bad, and smile with the sad. There will always be ways you have to bend, and 
certain ways you have to compromise to make it work. I don't believe in fate. I just 
believe that everything happens for a reason; true love never has a happy ending. 
Sometimes letting go is a way of saying I love you.
 
 
 
 Don't promise me forever. Just love me day by day. No one knows the future. We're 
young, but that's okay.
 
 
 
 Something bad has to 
happen for you to realize how much you appreciate what you have now, to 
truly be happy. You won't know what the sunshine feels like unless 
you've been in the dark for a while. The people you love the most are 
the ones that end up hurting you the most. Life bites, and there are no 
guarantees, but somehow it always ends up giving you this great feeling 
when everything's said and done.
 
 
 
 I can’t say I’m proud of my life, but I can say I’m proud that I’ve 
learned. I’ve learned that I can’t rely on everyone, but I can’t expect 
everyone to hurt me either. I know some things don’t work out, but I 
know everything has been for the better. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able 
to walk around with a smile. But I know where I’ve been, and where I’m 
going. I know who I am and who my friends are. I’ve had some tough stuff 
thrown at me, but I’ve gotten by. I’m not one to complain, so I’ll keep 
trying. And in the end, I’ll know I did my best. 
 
 
 Oh shut up. Every time it 
rains, it stops raining. Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, 
there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but 
still you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing 
lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while
 you're here. 
 
 
 I've been fighting the 
urge to text him and tell him that I miss him. I don't want him to know 
anymore. I wonder if he even misses me at all. It's easiest when I don't
 see him, I won't deny that. But I just want to be able to see him 
withot it hurting. I don't want him out of my life forever. I don't want
 him to forget me. 
 
 
 
 But mostly, I cried because my life had been going full speed for so long and now it had 
just stopped, like running right into a big brick wall, knocking the 
wind and the fight right out of me. And I didn't know if I ever wanted 
to get up and start breathing again. 
 
 
 You made your choice, and it wasn't me. So if one day you try to come 
back and the choice is mine, it won't be you. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий