Страницы

понедельник, 22 октября 2012 г.

22 october

Just wonder, what is the purpose of this statement? 

This sign (add) is located on the way from my home to the station. See it every day and every time I pass it, I wonder what is the purpose of this statement. (Бесстыжая Рига/ у Риги нет стыда)


The working day was hard. Really uneasy, but still not the worst. Thanks God it has ended. Tomorrow in the morning want to dedicate some hours to my studies which are waiting for me for such a long time. Feel the need of new knowledge but still no time or strenght to make any home exercise, that's really pity. Just feel myself exhausted and out of energy. Hope that I will manage to do everything in time. At least I will try to do my best to make it possible.

Nice "fast" video about Riga city


Time lapse about Riga

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий